Thread: More door locks

More door locks

Most of us that have owned our cars for any length of time have replaced the left hand door lock or it was done by a previous owner.
    Well, it is about time for the right hand ones to start going bad. Here is your chance to be ahead of the curve and have the part ready when the inevitable happens and they quadruple in price, too.
    These are for 68 and later. There are subtle differences between the years so it is important to know the year of your car. These are all right sides and are priced at $50.00 each including shipping in the CONUS. Early responders get the pick of the litter. If you own a RHD car, don't tell me or I'll charge you double. Overseas shipping will be at normal USPS rates.

Regards

Jim
    PS: The pictures are of a small portion of the ones I have on the shelf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Most of us that have owned our cars for any length of time have replaced the left hand door lock or it was done by a previous owner.
    Well, it is about time for the right hand ones to start going bad. Here is your chance to be ahead of the curve and have the part ready when the inevitable happens and they quadruple in price, too.
    These are for 68 and later. There are subtle differences between the years so it is important to know the year of your car. These are all right sides and are priced at $50.00 each including shipping in the CONUS. Early responders get the pick of the litter. If you own a RHD car, don't tell me or I'll charge you double. Overseas shipping will be at normal USPS rates.

Regards

Jim
    PS: The pictures are of a small portion of the ones I have on the shelf
    jim,
    i'll take 2 thanks
    craig
    Craig
    Newcastle, Australia
    ESR #1479

1973 2.4E Coupe ex Hong Kong ex Norfolk Island ex New Zealand now in Oz
    (Autowerks restored stunner)
    http://www.autowerks.com.au/porsche_projects/index.html

1972 2.4E Targa ex Germany ex Japan now in Oz
    (another Autowerks project)

1969 built E based Vintage Racer
    (another Autowerks beauty)
    http://s12.photobucket.com/?postlogin=true

Quote Originally Posted by epilot View Post
    jim,
    i'll take 2 thanks
    craig
    Sounds like these are for a RHD car, but I'll let it slide this time.

Email me your address and year of the cars you need these for and I'll get you a total with shipping.

Regards

Jim
    easypor@sbcglobal.net

I will take 2 at top of litter. Also if you would slip in 2 lefts .
    One set is 70 and other 71 ......if they are different.
    Thanks for being a great provider to the group.
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

Frank

I sell lefts for $150.00 and am close to running out. The ship has sailed on left side door locks and left side window regulators. Happy to ship you 2 very nice right door locks.

Regards

Jim

Jim do you have any for a 1966 912
    Doug Lehman
    Member #2825
    1966 912

1978 911SC Targa fun in the sun

Doug

Yes, I do. Look down the page for this thread
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-66-door-locks

Regards

Jim

Jim
    Ok will take the rights for 71.
    Thanks
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)