Thread: 1964 - 1967 swb engine compartment electrical panel - refurbished

1964 - 1967 swb engine compartment electrical panel - refurbished

I'm offering 1 SWB engine electrical panel - refurbished for sale. Price = $1875 US (shipping is included in the price). I will not ship to N Korea.

NOS Brown Bakelite Wire Junction Terminal
    NOS Coil Resistor Box (small box w/ screw top), found a few in Malta - go figure!

NEW Fuel Pump Plated Silver (Clear) Cad by manufacturer

Original Early "Fatty" Bosch 12V Coil
    Original Regulator Opened, Cleaned, Resealed
    Original Black Relay with fresh graphics (my printer is not happy that he took this job)

Original Aluminum Mounting Panel, cleaned & repainted
    All Clips and attachment Screws are originals supplied by Porsche - taken from donor panels!

I'm not a concourse guy, so pick away if you like. A few members have my panels (some have more than 1). They are nice, they work and they are the right sort of nice clean original bling you need in your engine room.

I would rather NOT sell components as I have worked hard to locate & source some of the very hard to find parts and each panel that I make usually consumes 2-3 ratty ones to gather all of the proper usable parts. If you have a partial or ratty complete panel please email me to discuss rebuilding yours!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by imsa68; 08-09-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Improved price
    Last edited by imsa68; 08-09-2016 at 03:08 PM.

NEW Most spectacularly improved pricing.

I have offered this for a higher price on evilBay . If it sells there, it is gone. Don't wait until you finally get the chassis, engine, interior done to realize that you need this!

Call if you like US (7AM - 9PM EST) 843 639 9393

i'm sorry for being uninformed, but sometimes people change the pricing throughout the ad and it's hard to tell what the "spectacularly improved pricing" is.

so, do i understand correctly that the "improved" price is $1,875?

it's a nice assembly, for sure.

Price is now $1750 US shipping is included, international is additional.

Please call me or email me vs messaging:
    Tele = US 843 639-9393
    Email = cwcssc@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by mshaver51 View Post
    i'm sorry for being uninformed, but sometimes people change the pricing throughout the ad and it's hard to tell what the "spectacularly improved pricing" is.

so, do i understand correctly that the "improved" price is $1,875?

it's a nice assembly, for sure.

That is a spectaular restoration. My compliments.

Thank you for the kind comment!

Well, that sets a high standard for others to follow! Outstanding and I (almost) wish I needed one!
    GLWS
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616