Thread: 1969 911 Fuse Box Labels?

1969 911 Fuse Box Labels?

Hi guys, After a 20 minute search on Ebay, Google etc... I could not seem to find a nice
    photo of the inside paper labels on the fuse box covers for a 1969 911(S). I found them
    from '65-'68. Then 1970 & newer. But nothing for a 1969. Would anyone out there happen
    to have a nice printable photo of them? Or know where to purchase them? I saw Stoddard
    (& SMC) has them for about $2 each. But again... not for a 1969. LOL

I can take pictures of my 69 912 labels if that helps. 69 is a "unique" electrical year.

That would be awesome!

I'm also thinking that somewhere on the internet is someone who
    has repro's. Haven't found them yet... but maybe someone here
    has seen them?
    I may make some myself then post them here so guys can print
    them up if they need them.

Name:  top.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  77.9 KB

Name:  bottom.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  65.6 KB

Awesome Phil, thanks so much.
    I'll spend a bit of time in the next couple weeks and find the correct font &
    post some artwork so other guys can print out the papers if they need them.

sorry to resurrect and old thread but I am trying to determine proper fuse values for each position. The labels above define the positions, and match those on my 69 911T, but I feel somewhere along the way folks may have not been careful about replacing the fuses with the proper amperage in my car. I have an awful lot of 25 Amp fuses in the first panel...

Does anyone know the proper fuse values for a 69T?

Looking for something similar to the info below (which someone posted for a 70/71), so the positions are different than the 69, which is 8 and 8 slots:

Fuse Box #1
    1 Amp =5, Interior lamp, clock, luggage space light
    2 Amp = 16, Warning light
    3 Amp = 25, Windshield wiper, windshield washer
    4 Amp = 16, Cigarette lighter, auxiliary heater
    5 Amp = 16, Sunshine roof, rear window wiper
    6 Amp = 25, Window opener
    7 Amp = 25, Fresh air blower
    8 Amp = 16, Stop-turn-signal and backup light
    9 Amp = 5, Blinker light, front left
    10 Amp = 5, Blinker light, front right

Fuse Box #2