Thread: Set 1971 dated REPA seat belts with Sport seat receivers

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

Set 1971 dated REPA seat belts with Sport seat receivers

Hi,

This set needs a new home; ROW set of 3-point fixed REPA seat belts dated 1971, one tongue dated 1970. They come with the 1971 dated Sport seat (long)receivers. Silk labels are from Dave (Stretch) so perfect as they can be. Some pitting on the back side of the tongues, call it patina but the webbing is still very nice considering it's age. I can add a few 7/16 UNF REPA bolts and plastic washers if needed, I have also the small bolts that mount the eye to the seat frame. If you prefer short receivers with L bracket for use with the Recaro comfort seats just let me know. Asking € 475,- plus postage.

Thanks for looking,

Cees
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fourteenten; 10-30-2016 at 07:53 AM. Reason: add info

adding bolts

Found some bolts and washer to go with the set. Unfortunately only two of the small bolts, but using the smaller of the two REPA bolts should work ok.

Kind regards,

Cees

1971 ROW REPA 3 point fixed seat belts

Hi,

I have changed the two broken plastic dividers as seen in the pictures. They are all good now. Some rubbing marks on one of the belt webbing.

BR, Cees

Hi Cees, I would like the sports seat receivers - are you prepared to sell separately? PM or email when convenient please. Many thanks, Robert

Hi Robert,

Just e-mailed you.

Kind regards,

Cees

Sold and will be shipped today.

Thanks,

Cees
    Last edited by fourteenten; 11-03-2016 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add info

Hi Cees. Sent you a PM ref belts