Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Fuch 15". 7 & 8" 83 date codes set of 4. Cheap.

FS: Fuch 15". 7 & 8" 83 date codes set of 4. Cheap.

Offering a set of 4 15" factory Fuch rims 7 & 8" dated 83. Totally straight and true. No welds. Really nice. Need to pay for parts I bought. 1100.00 shipped to lower 48 or anywhere at cost. 911 part numbers. Call if u want them. 706-392-2580

Price includes continental USA shipping
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scwhite59; 10-12-2016 at 04:26 PM.

ride & you'll understand
    I'll take them with the caps. PM sent

Wheels were sold to Keith at zuffenhaus. Thx Keith for smooth transaction.
    Last edited by scwhite59; 10-13-2016 at 07:20 AM.

my pleasure.
    keith
    '75 RS/RSR-look | '73 CB750 | '70 TD250B

r gruppe # 436

ride & you'll understand
    Someone backdoor me? If I say I'll take them, I will. Why sell it to someone else later? WTF! Keith, not cool to do what you did and Mark, shame on you. I pm you at 630 and you sold the wheels to Keith at 8? No integrity to this seller! This forum doesn't need sellers with your moral, pathetic.

ride & you'll understand
    "One other thing, I've sent PayPal info to a cpl different guys so first to pay recieves wheels. I need the funds to pay for early fenders before they're sold to someone else. Thx. Mark" - scwhite59

Really? After I said I'll take them? You send payment paypal info to other's also? You just lost a lot of respect Mark.

"PayPal to my buddy here *******@hotmail.com (email remove as Mark requested). I'll include center caps.
    Pls send a note that funds are sent for mark" - scwhite59

Send payment to your buddy? Are you afraid of the IRS? and asking to send payment as friends and family to your buddy and not you? Sometimes I wonder if sellers like these have morals or money is more important than integrity and respect.
    Last edited by collector901; 10-13-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Sir, I don't know what to tell you; I see the ad, I call the seller about the wheels, he says they are available, I buy them.

Not sure I need to be indicted for anything untoward here.

But if you're that upset about it, I'll give you first refusal on a set of 15x7/8s that I'll be selling after I get my wheels refinished.
    keith
    '75 RS/RSR-look | '73 CB750 | '70 TD250B

r gruppe # 436

ride & you'll understand
    Maybe you should ask Mark if I pass on the wheels before sending payment. I would if I see someone posting "I'll take them" on the ad. But hey, at least I know who Mark really is. Keith, I'm not that upset. Just disappointed in the way a few people are on this forum.

First off, pls edit your post above to remove my friends email address from this thread. That was shared by PRIVATE msg and is not public information.
    Two, when a seller lists an item at 60% of value and explains that I've gotta pay for a part or lose it so selling wheels cheap, and says first to pay gets it, that's what they mean. First one gets it!! Why is it a surprize? U don't send funds after knowing all this and someone else pays, are you serious?? I sent you 3 pms and you waited till they are sold before taking it to a public forum tell me I lost cred? What part of the "I sent Payment instruction to several people and first that sends funds get wheels" don't u understand. I saw that you were actually reading my pm and didn't call, msg me or pay. Dude, really??? I'm over the I'll take it, guys who feel it's okay to never resurface after committing to buy this my very simple but firm rule. Sorry you feel disappointed. I'm not a huge seller and usually only sell to get other items I need as in this case.

No, I didn't send others Payment instructions after u, the wheels are on several other forums and most guys got payment info yesterday or at 5am today. I thought instructions were simple and wheels were a deal. Next time a seller gives instructions and u want the item, follow simple instructions. Not trying to be an ass but if this wasn't clear I'm sorry.
    Last edited by scwhite59; 10-13-2016 at 11:57 AM.

ride & you'll understand
    I really don't care if its 60% off. Do you set the market price for fuchs. I've seen them around 1100 up and down for a set. 60% haha really? Tell me its a joke or do you mean a restored set? First one pays gets it. You can't wait for less than 2 hrs. I didn't know ALL THIS till I log on and saw your reply. I reply back immediately after log on and seconds later found it was sold. I would've sent funds if I said I will take them on your thread clear as the sky. I don't monitor my computer every hour but I do check it.

Next time you should wait at least for a couple hrs before selling to someone else especially if they wrote on your thread that they'll take them for the public to see. Your so call instruction is bogus, not trying to be a dick. Its common sense seller place an ad, buyer replied they'll take it, seller send payment info, buyer pays, seller ships. Its clear you have no patience but its okay, I'm over it. Have a good day Mark