Thread: Sixth Annual NY/NJ/CT/MA/PA/DE/MD/VT/NH Thanksgiving Weekend Rallye

Sixth Annual NY/NJ/CT/MA/PA/DE/MD/VT/NH Thanksgiving Weekend Rallye

Cross posted from the Bird....... I've gone for the last five years. Some years have been better than others, but it's always been fun. Especially if you have relatives you need to get away from.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...nd-rallye.html

Fellow Porsche Nuts:

Its back and its better than ever (and its not this years Hess truck). My SC is back on the road and the summer with it has been nothing but thrills. But as well all know here in the northeast, the great driving season must come to and end but don't worry it will be back. As always lets go out in style before we all tuck our cars away for the year.

F.A.Q (questions I have gotten in the past and have answers to)
    - This is a free event, there is no sign up, just show up
    - This has always been a free event I have no intention of changing that.
    - Traditionally this has been a Porsche Only Event.
    - We are not responsible for what you do during the day. The law is the law, the Rally does not endorse speeding or reckless behavior, this is a fun event and there is no winner.
    - All plans will be updated on this original post so please check back here for info
    - You can spread the word to all Porsche owners you know including local PCA chapter, the more the merrier.
    - This is not a PCA event and I would like to keep it that way, the PCA has many rules about their events, not all of which this conforms to.

Details

Date: 11/26/16 (the Saturday after thanksgiving)
    Starting Location: Rye Playland
    Starting Time (Leaving for first leg): 8:00 AM Local time

I think the route is going to be the same as last year (although im looking it over now) Ill post it when I have a better idea.
    Seth O.

ESR #2474
    1966 911 - '77 2.7L Hot Rod
    1967 Pontiac Bonneville - '70 455
    2000 996

WANTED: 1966 Transaxle 229835-902/1

Very interesting. I would be down subject to snow/weather conditions where my car won't melt on the way up there...
    1969 911T #3495
    Member #2793