Thread: FS: 901 transmission parts, gears

FS: 901 transmission parts, gears

A: $175 shipped conUS--1 set left
    F: $88 shipped conUS--1 MISMATCHED set left
    X: $155 shipped conUS--2 sets left

Al side cover: $75 shipped conUS--shown in post #11--1 more available

Clutch release fork for '72 and similar 915 transmissions:

IMG_0019.jpg
    Last edited by 911scfanatic; 02-05-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: update price/quantity
    Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437

Can you post a pic or two of the nose piece....and
    Do you know if it is OK to put an alum. nose piece on a mag case 901
    thanks
    Bruce

PM sent for X gear and Pair of axle flanges.

I have replied to all PMs. FYI, I have the same thread on PP.

All gears matched set. The second set of F gears are mismatched. So those are $55 shipped...will make a nice lamp perhaps.

To my eye, gears look fine. There is no pitting or spalling. My rebuilt trans uses gears in the exact same condition with no issues. There are what appear to be fine machining marks because the root of the teeth looks the same. I have tried to show what I mean in the attached picture. Ring and pinions are smooth by comparison...I assume because the are polished from the higher loads?

Re: axle flanges, to my knowledge there are two 901 varieties: nadella and 6-bolt Lobros. These are the latter.

IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    Bill G.

Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating

Quote Originally Posted by 911scfanatic View Post
    Re: axle flanges, to my knowledge there are two 901 varieties: nadella and 6-bolt Lobros. These are the latter.
    There was also a 6-bolt Löbro flange in 68 for "simplified" differentials, which did not use a sealing cap.

Jon B.
    Vista, CA

Someone asked about the availability of dog teeth.
    I have good used 2nd-5th dog teeth I'll included for an extra $20/ea for anyone buying gear sets.
    Also have sliders, hubs, and pretty much everything else.

IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    Bill G.

Hi,
    I would like the matched "F" second gear set please, will PM you.
    Regards,
    Reuben

availability updated
    Bill G.

Quantity update and price reduction.
    Bill G.

I sent you a PM with availability and quote request