Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Original 911 seats, correct for 1969-1971

Original 911 seats, correct for 1969-1971

i have a nice set of early "Comfort" seats i bought for my 911 i no longer will be using. They are all original, standard style, black, nice condition, only a couple small issues on the back edge of one, about size if pencil eraser, and on the side edge; hard to see unless sests are folded forwards. Missing headrests. Otherwise bolt in ready. Asking $1600 or fair offer. Can deliver within 100 miles of Sacramento, CA or possibly further for delivery fee. Thank you.
    Last edited by Telephunken; 01-15-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Additional info and pics....

I looked the seats over more closely and pointed out the couple small flaws which I have put in the photos; missing one side adjuster knob (see photos); they are definitely good seats for a driver quality car maybe a survivor original car that is not restored.... price reduced to $1500.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Also some pitting on chrome on side; i did not try to clean it up...image.jpg

bump to top. Price is $1500 or best offer. possible deliver in Northern California area. PM me if interested.

bump. Price reduced to $1300

Bump to top. Price reduced to $1,000. These are great seats. Reasonable offers considered.

PM sent

BSlus

1969 911E

This may be considered nit picking but, even though, those seats will fit right in a 71, the hinges are different for 71 cars.

Regards

Jim
    The hinges shown are correct for 69 and 70

FWIW, a few folks have mentioned that the 71 switched to the "flip lever" at the top of the hinge mid model year.

bump to top. **Price reduced** $850 for pair. Nice seats for below market value! Call 209-327-4169.