Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Door Hinge Pin Removal Tool, P290, 000.721.290.20

Door hinge pin removal tool

Hello,
    are you still making these tools ?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
    I am still making these tools. Thanks to all of those who are patiently waiting. They are about half-way up my 'To-Do List' so they should be ready in March.

Hello Charly,
    These assemblies are in stock. If you would like more information or to place an order for one, please send me a PM.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by charlyulrich View Post
    Hello,
    are you still making these tools ?
    Last edited by JimmyT; 03-11-2021 at 05:40 AM.

As always Jimmy, you never disappoint.

Received with thanks!
    Tom
    @first_corner_fever

'73 911T, LHD Sepia Turd
    '72 911T, RHD returning to Light Yellow
    12sec '58 Callook Beetle
    '65 Kombi Ambulance
    '60 Ragtop Beetle

Hi
    Have these made it to the top of your 'to do list', If so do you have a cost for shipping to the UK?
    Thanks

These parts are in stock. The last one sent to the UK cost $24 by USPS International Package and arrived yesterday after a 10 day transit. It wasn't subject to the recently imposed 5,000 £ ($6,900) fine for non-essential travel to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Normandale View Post
    Hi
    Have these made it to the top of your 'to do list', If so do you have a cost for shipping to the UK?
    Thanks
    Last edited by JimmyT; 01-19-2022 at 05:58 PM.

Just sent you a PM with payment info request.
    1972 911E Targa, Mostly Original
    2002 Porsche 996 C4 Cabriolet
    2005 Turbo-converted MINI Cooper S

I would like to purchase one of these. Please let me know how you would prefer payment, and the amount.

Hello ShrinerDude,

Since you have less than 10 posts you can't send or receive PMs. Please post your e-mail & I will contact you.
    [/U]
    Thanks for your interest in my parts, Jimmy
    Last edited by JimmyT; 01-21-2022 at 06:46 AM.

Hi Jimmy,

I’d like to purchase one of these. Can you shoot me an email? I can’t PM yet. It’s my username @gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Jimmy,

I'd like purchase one of these as well. My e-mail is wera917@gmail.com. Would you mind sending me the amount and how you would like me to pay?

Thank you