Thread: Pair of original SWB 911 or 912 front fenders

Pair of original SWB 911 or 912 front fenders

two fenders (one pair) of front fenders, for SWB 911 or 912. Left and right. Original with OG orange paint still, undetcoating underneath. no accidents, no dents, both of a some rust in bottom of rocker area and some on lower part of park lamp pocket areas. Antenna hole and holes where mirror was mounted. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpguimage.jpgGood OG fenders with no bondo. They are marked "68 T" they are SWB which are pre 1969. May seperate. $1200 obo. Can pick up or will ship, or Can possibly deliver within northern California area or may ship in US for additional. Please PM me. Thanks.
    Last edited by Telephunken; 12-14-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Sent you a PM & email, but not sure it got to you. I'm interested in your fenders and live in Palo Alto. Hope you're close enough to come see the fenders in person?

Let me know... Thanks,

-Chuck

They have the -68 only tabs in the headlight buckets.

There¨s always a chance that the buckets have been changed but if not, they are indeed 68 fenders.

GLWS
    Porsche 935 DP1 Zirkelbach
    930/10
    Resale red

Porsche 911, 1971
    2.5L on Webers
    Silvermetallic

with no offense intended, i tend to doubt that they are '68-only fenders. you are correct that the bucket tabs begin in 68, as do the tapered fender lips. "pure" original '68 fenders would also have reflector holes behind the headlamps.

more likely, these are the hybrid SWB replacement fenders that combine attributes pf 65-67 and 68, without the reflector holes. they made one fender to fit all SWB as a replacement.

No problems!

I thought ROW cars didnt get refcectors.

Regards
    Porsche 935 DP1 Zirkelbach
    930/10
    Resale red

Porsche 911, 1971
    2.5L on Webers
    Silvermetallic

free bump

jesseanderson is correct. ROW did not get reflectors, and therefore the replacement fenders worked for ROW cars, too. (US cars had to drill for the reflectors, but lots of guys did not do that.)

all of this said, a pretty good price on 2 SWB fenders. good luck. telephunken.

my appologies to the people who messaged me recently. I have recieved a small deposit on the fenders but buyer has been slow to arrange shipping. If the deal falss through I will repost that they are available again. Thanks.