Thread: Hella Sealed Beam SWB US Headlights - Restored

Hella Sealed Beam SWB US Headlights - Restored

I'm putting this set up for sale. I was holding on to it to put in a set of Bi-Iodes, but have sold all my units without these.
    When I finally got to restoring them, the powder coater made a small mistake by putting a used black hook in the water hole.
    The result was black powdercoat at the front tip of the outer ring and I had to mask that with grey paint..... but it is slightly different in color.
    It does not really show when the lights are mounted, but if it bothers you, then don't buy these.
    I'm putting them up below market value to get rid of them, they take up to much space. (If you count cores, parts and work, this is a good deal)

- Original Hella inner and outer Buckets blasted and Powdercoated
    - New chrome plated brass trim rings
    - Original nice used chrome slotted screws with Long and Short adjuster screw
    - New Original hella lens gasket
    - New Hella SB19 lenses with correct markings

Consider the actual 7" Sealed beam inserts to be for display purpose only, since they are non functional and you should put in a new set or better even use a set of H4 units.
    The Autopal units with H4 look authentric and are less than $30 each on e-bay.
    I prefer to ship the Hella headlights without the Sealed beam units, to save on shipping cost. (shipping is included in the price)

$550 Shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    =========================================
    2.4T 1972 Targa - Tangerine German Delivery Ölklappe
    2.4T 1973 Coupe - Golden Green 911ST with 2.8 MFI TwinPlug
    1.7 1970 914-4 - Hell Elfenbein Weiss to be Sonauto GT with a Six
    Looking for engine #6522576
    Rgruppe #674

I'll Take Them!

I'll Take Them!
    Do you still accept PayPal?
    Please confirm you account via PM.