Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: photos of RSR

photos of RSR

Does anyone have a detailed photo shoot of Skoien's RSR before the worst happened who would be wiling to share it?
    If so, please respond to : rcabell911@gmail.com

Hi Rick,

Here is a website with all RSR VIN, pics and stories

Skoien's RSR: http://www.pbase.com/archive_racing_...n_911_360_1008

Thanks Jack, was hoping someone had a more detailed stash.

I'm curious to know if he wants to rebuild the car... Even if there is no part to rescue!

And the question is: with the wreck but with a brand new car, can you pretend belonging a true RSR? The loss is so big, I hope Skoien could find an acceptable solution for «classic» world.

He could restore that car. A restoration is perfectly legitimate. It's generally accepted that if the original shell (and VIN) are intact then the car still exists. The same with the engine and transmission cases.

Richard Newton

I bet there is lot that can be saved/restored. Probably the main unibody.

That would be fair for such an original car. Even if it's not intact...

I'm sure the insurance payout on that car had to be staggering. It's also a good example of why you want to keep your agreed value up to date.

Name:  111586925_0f2c057549_b1267289485.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  101.4 KB

Richard Newton
    Are You Really Insured?

The car's dead, no doubt it'll resurface but it will never be real.

Very sad.

I bet the insurance settlement was a dogfight.