Thread: WTB: passenger side window regulator for '66

WTB: passenger side window regulator for '66

As the title says. I think a 65' is the same. Let me know what you have. Thanks
    Scott

I have one with a 67 date stamp - not sure if it will work but it is different than my longer wheel base ones.
    Last edited by Jeff Burger; 01-16-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks Jeff, can you send me a photo of it?
    Scott

the main body mounting body is rectangular and smaller than my 69- 73 window regulators
    pas window winder 11-67 (4).jpg
    pas window winder 11-67.jpg

That regulator will work f just fine in a 65 by drilling 2 holes in your inner door skin for the 2 forward bolts that are further apart than the original ones in the 65. I'll follow up with pictures when I get to the shop later this morning

Regards

Jim

Jeff,

Thanks for the photo. The mounting holes are in different locations on your regulator compared to mine. Yours is probably for a 68' which are different. I currently have a 68' in my car which can be modified to work but I would rather go with the original proper fit.

Scott
    Scott

Differences between a 65 and 67 regulator. If you insist in having a inferior/original one, I can help. The regulator was upgraded to the wider bolt pattern to make it more stable. The factory, obviously, realized that the original design was not the greatest and fixed it by widening the distance between the mounting bolts.

Regards

Jim
    PS: Maybe I should describe the 65 one as extremely rare and outrageously valuable. Seems that is the way to sell junk for overly inflated prices.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My painter found one, Thanks
    Scott