Factory front and rear swaybars

Bilstein suspension with large 911SC brakes

Optional 911S trim

Original optioned wheel arch trim

Original factory rear nudge bar - rare accessory

Bosch H1 headlights

Hella 118 Driving Lights

Correct Fuchs 15x6" done by Harvey Weidman Michelin XWX tires are 2 yrs old

Original Owners Manual/Maintenance Book/Wester lic plate frames/Tool kit/Fuch Spare/Jack included

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VintageExcellen; 02-16-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Lots of original detail to this car. A couple guys from this board have been to my shop on other business and have all remarked on how right this car is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gorgeous!

2.4E is a sweet motor. I'd have done the same thing.
    Tom F.

'67 911S Slate Gray
    '70 911T 2.8 hotrod (in progress)
    '92 964

It is funny how in the last few days new entrants to the vintage Porsche world that have called are so concerned about originality - 3 people now have been "concerned" that the engine has been modified. One guy said my car was an outlaw! and I almost hung up on him. Technically most every car has been modified, but some in wacky and bizarre ways that no one will accept and some have been dialed in to a very enjoyable form. The E engine is very popular. I have always looked at this as the E motor was the motor Porsche initially designed, then they tweaked it a bit to make a higher price point S and they dumbed it down a bit to make a lower price point T. So naturally if you are going to rebuild a T engine then it does make perfect sense to change to E as the difference in build cost is negligible. The E engine has all the torque and more top end than a T. I personally do not like dumbed down engines and there are almost not visual differences between the motors.

I am getting so good calls and interest now, hopefully this great car finds a new home soon.

The upgrades are spot on in my book. GLWS.

Imo great car, great color (always loved it) and condition.
    Plus, on the engine side a little upgrade on a matching numbers.
    Nice period accessories like fog (rear) light etc..Well done and really, good luck.
    Registry member No.773

..."new entrants to the vintage Porsche world"...

Gotta wonder how many of these folks read about the "investment value" of the early 911 somewhere in Barrons or whatever. Then they decided they have to have the most original one they can find because whatever article they just read said those are the ones to have for the best appreciation.

I love your car...
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6

Quote Originally Posted by 767driver View Post
    ..."new entrants to the vintage Porsche world"...

Gotta wonder how many of these folks read about the "investment value" of the early 911 somewhere in Barrons or whatever. .
    Sure people hear about Porsche being a good investment but most of my buyers are people who want to own a great car and have fun with it over many years. They often come from other marques so they do have some old car experience. The people only looking at it for an investment are usually buying the cheaper cars and believing the BS that some sellers promote about their flip cars.

This car is now sold to a first time 911 buyer in Auckland New Zealand, a place close to my heart as my mother is from there - actually from the next town over from where this 72 911T is going. The buyer has been looking for a while and has friends with 911s that got him hooked on looking for one.
    Last edited by VintageExcellen; 02-16-2017 at 06:48 AM.

I cant wait to get her to her new home, and for you Mr Allen to come down and cruise the old hood.
    Who wants dumbed down when you are rebuilding a matching # car thats #d down to the wheels when you can get E spec rebuilt correctly, inlets out to 32, E intakes and cams and a correctly calibrated injection set up
    We are blessed to have the likes of Mark in our world,,
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by VintageExcellen View Post
    This car is now sold to a first time 911 buyer in Auckland New Zealand, a place close to my heart as my mother is from there - actually from the next town over from where this 72 911T is going. The buyer has been looking for a while and has friends with 911s that got him hooked on looking for one.
    I just returned from Auckland after spending the month of January on the North Island. Magnificent country and lots of fun roads. This 911 will love New Zealand.
    David

911 S Registry # 1054
    1970 911 E Coupe Signal Orange (#1414)
    1979 BMW 320i
    2001 Boxster S
    2003 Audi Allroad 2.7T Tiptronic
    2014 Jetta Sportwagon TDI DSG ( sold back to Volkswagen)
    2015 Allroad 2.0 TFSI