Thread: Rocket Dan ? Homestead Fla Assistance

Rocket Dan ? Homestead Fla Assistance

Guys
    Rocket Dan (Daniel Roman) we’ll know for restoring and re-eying 356,911,914 etc.
    He has vanished......with my original door handles/ locks ,ignition,glove box lock etc.
    He received the 50% deposit and last email as had photos of completed work for all items.
    Then nothing......after several emails and no response I need some assistance if anyone has recently worked with him ?
    Also with some research I have what I believe to be his address .
    PM me or please post any information.
    Noticed similar postings on the Bird.

Thanks
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

I last heard handles from Dan and Alicia in May 2019. They still have my door handles as well....I love this from their website...

"Most importunately, if we take on your job, we will treat you and your parts with respect and consideration and we hope that you will do the same for us. We are honest and reliable and work mainly through word of mouth referrals from prior customers recommending our services to friends, family, colleagues, car club buddies and such."
    1968 911L Coupe - Golden Green
    1971 911S Coupe - Gemini Blue
    1973 911S Targa - Signal Yellow
    1974 914 2.3 - Sunflower Yellow

I also posted on the Bird and Shaun who does refinishing True 6 posted their address .
    I would like to find someone in the area of Homestead Florida just to verify they actually live there and might have a business sign.
    Also intend to pursue legal action as these parts are way to expensive to walk away
    Others can also let me know as we can share one attorney
    Thanks
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

Quote Originally Posted by 71gold View Post
    I also posted on the Bird and Shaun who does refinishing True 6 posted their address .
    I would like to find someone in the area of Homestead Florida just to verify they actually live there and might have a business sign.
    Also intend to pursue legal action as these parts are way to expensive to walk away
    Others can also let me know as we can share one attorney
    Thanks
    Frank
    If Rocket Dan does end up being a dead beat, I love the irony that Shaun Tru 6 is coming to the 'rescue' in posting his address....