Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordan

Wow, touching tribute
    Excellent short film with a lot of things we probably all relate to;
    the early misty mornings, the not wanting a radio on; he certainly 'got it' and enjoyed it heaps. RIP

A lovely momento. As chance may have it we were fortunate to have made that drive. A more relaxed group of true enthusiasts would be difficult to assemble ,probably spanning 2+ generations and all kinds of non precious vehicles.
    I didn't meet Jordan personally but have a lasting and fleeting memory of him and another 911 heading south of Point Arena on PCH 1 blowing by us, air horn saluting and waving as we went in their wake.

Though we didn't meet personally, I exchanged quite a number of emails with him. I was struck most by his enthusiasm for the hobby and the cars, and re-reading our conversations this evening he was always so positive and effusive. As already mentioned, it is quite a video and very touching, RIP Jordan....

Thanks for sharing that Jim. Very touching tribute that I am sure touched more than a few buttons for us. Jordan certainly embodied the enthusiasm for early 911s and "got it." Life can be fleeting and we all need to appreciate what we have and the people in our lives. RIP Jordan and bless your family.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Wow, really well done.

Thank you Jim B. for sharing that. Very nice video in loving memory to Jordan.
    RIP my buddy, I miss you.
    vroom vroomm

incredible production.

godspeed, jordan. pleasure to have known you.
    scott kinder
    kindersport@gmail.com

Registry #614

9110220587 - 1973 RSR revival in progress
    My Car Thread: "Five-Eighty-Seven..."
    “If it isn't there, it didn't cost anything, it doesn't weigh anything and can't break." - From the philosophy of Grady Clay

Quote Originally Posted by YTNUKLR View Post
    incredible production.

godspeed, jordan. pleasure to have known you.
    I would love to see this made a "sticky". Jordan deserves to stay on the top of the first page, IMHO.

Regards

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    I would love to see this made a "sticky". Jordan deserves to stay on the top of the first page, IMHO.

Regards

Jim
    Agreed.

I spoke with Dani last week about the film, he was premiering it in New York. He informed me that Chirs, Jordans brother, would be doing/putting together a showing in the Bay Area. I will put a update on this thread when I hear something more.

I know that for the short time that my wife and I knew Jordan he made a positive impact on out lives. He was such a pleasure to be around.
    Early 911S Registry Member 3339

What a great vid and tribute, thanks for sharing.

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658