Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @pelican - Early 911 Transmission 901/0 #100903

FS: @pelican - Early 911 Transmission 901/0 #100903

the last one i saw for sale was auctioned for 10K at ladenburg auctions--so this should be gone in a short

Should I raise the price on mine???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cdill View Post
    Should I raise the price on mine???

Yes.

I'm absolutely positive that's why it hasn't sold.

Yes I would bump it up and hold on to it. Its very early. If not..... I lll take it

Quote Originally Posted by trdking View Post
    Yes I would bump it up and hold on to it. Its very early. If not..... I lll take it
    PM sent....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Yes.

I'm absolutely positive that's why it hasn't sold.
    I'm sensing a bit of... Frank in this reply What value would you put on it?

Quote Originally Posted by P-CarLover View Post
    I'm sensing a bit of... Frank in this reply What value would you put on it?
    I contacted the seller and he has total disclaimer about condition or whats inside. This is a crap shoot pig in a poke. SO basically what is a case worth?

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...t-232-quot-car!
    This one is earlier, Rebuilt and comes with a Period starter for $7500

Quote Originally Posted by trdking View Post
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...t-232-quot-car!
    This one is earlier, Rebuilt and comes with a Period starter for $7500
    The full disclosure is that I purchased a car with the intention to restore/hotrod it. Upon taking it apart I found it to be very rusty and decided to sell the car. Having disassembled it I kept the engine (914 2.0 already sold) and this transmission. I have no idea what the condition of the internals are. it could be like new or in need of a complete rebuild????

As some have pointed out a nice rebuilt unit can cost anywhere from $7-$10K. I had done some research on my own coming up with the same results. Again not knowing what the true condition of the transmission is I priced mine at $4k. For someone in need of this box or one for an early car this could be a very good deal as the car is belongs to is worth six figures these days.

I AM ASKING $4K OBO There is some additional to put it on a pallet and ship it and I am not opposed to sending it overseas