Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1971 911T Coupe Metallic Green

Banned

FS: 1971 911T Coupe Metallic Green

Originally 8383 Met Green now has Earl Scheib black color change. (Haven't tried but running it through a car wash might get it back to green.) Original beige interior also dyed black. Don't know what to tell you; we've been servicing this car for 20+ years and this is how the owner wanted it. In that time he's probably put on 7k miles?

Super-duper rust-free, crash-free AZ chassis, Behr factory A/C (that works!), stock '70 2.2T with Zenith's. Runs great and 5 speed performs gear changes perfectly with no whining. (from the gearbox or the driver.) S brakes, Koni struts, and S decos. Interior all there but dash is cracked and door pockets are battered. Original Blaupunkt Frankfurt, all 5 Fuchs have matching 5/70 date stamp. Plan on a paint job and full interior.

$55k OBO. Or trade for 6 speed 996TT. Silver with red leather please.

Will post pics later. If you would like immediate info feel free to PM with your email.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 02-15-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Arizona oven baked Earl will not come off at the car wash. Jack hammer maybe? Sounds like a great car. The best thing about scottsdale is the lack of rusting.

Banned
    Here's a few pics. I'll put the rest in a Dropbox and add a link later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 02-16-2017 at 03:59 PM.

id have to say it looks like a nice buy!
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

Banned
    I'll post interior pics later. Link below shows the underside. A few honorable mentions:

Current seats are Tijuana upholstered 72 models which I'll trade out for proper 71 seats.
    Behr sys is all stock except for compressor and short discharge hose.
    Has some eng oil leaks. Including but not limited to flywheel seal and chain housings. If by some chance a buyer wants to fix it himself I'll provide a facility, lift, some tools and coaching. Please keep in mind that I won't get dirty or involve myself except to sit in a chair and drink beer while guiding and heckling you.
    May even be willing to discount purchase price if someone is willing to provide me this opportunity.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rf536zgqq...SzIl6yIAa?dl=0
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 02-17-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    If by some chance a buyer wants to fix it himself I'll provide a facility, lift, some tools and coaching. Please keep in mind that I won't get dirty or involve myself except to sit in a chair and drink beer while guiding and heckling you.
    May even be willing to discount purchase price if someone is willing to provide me this opportunity.
    What will you be wearing?

Banned
    OSHA rules mandate appropriate attire.
    John, this is a work shop; not a men's sauna.

For reference: 9111100541

unspecified.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    OSHA rules mandate appropriate attire.
    John, this is a work shop; not a men's sauna.
    OK. But let me know if you decide to up the offer.

Banned
    Posting interior pics as I contemplate John's decent proposal.

The crack in the dash serves as a very handy slot to keep your smartphone but I'm willing to throw in an NOS dash for $10k.
    Attached Images Attached Images