Thread: WTB: Bosch front right Euro turn signal lens with black trim

WTB: Bosch front right Euro turn signal lens with black trim

Hello,
    I am looking for one genuine Bosch European front right turn signal/indicator lens with black edging. Mine has cracks so need to replace it. I will consider any as long as they aren't broken. Faded could be is fine too. Please let me know if you can help.
    Thanks
    Gitesh

Quote Originally Posted by 911GP View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for one genuine Bosch European front right turn signal/indicator lens with black edging. Mine has cracks so need to replace it. I will consider any as long as they aren't broken. Faded could be is fine too. Please let me know if you can help.
    Thanks
    Gitesh
    Would the first one on the picture do it? Excelent condition. It is a genuine Porsche lens.
    IMG_1787.jpg
    Early 911 S Registry member #3308
    911E 1973 - Brownie- 66k original miles - Second owner
    911E 1971 - gold metallic - sold and missed
    912 1966 - sold

Hi,
    Not quite. I believe that is an Italian lens. I need one like the bottom lens but for the other side.

Sent you a PM though.
    Thanks

Top pair for sale damsroy?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Hi, I'm still looking for a genuine right hand side lens in good condition with no cracks and no fading. Please let me know if you can help.
    Thanks
    Gitesh

I think the lenses on my car are genuine Porsche, but my car is currently being restored. My car is a 70T which is currently in RS guise. I have a replacement set of original early lenses with the exception of the Right hand rear.
    However, I will want to sell the entire set with the horn grills and hopefully part exchange for a rear right for my 70T, but I won't get my car back until July. Here's a pic showing the left side. Certainly not good enough to see if the lenses are genuine or not. My car is in the UK at the moment though.

Lens.jpg