Thread: Anyone going to Techno Classica Essen 2017 on Sat -Sun?

Anyone going to Techno Classica Essen 2017 on Sat -Sun?

Searched and didn't see a thread ...

Need to be in Stuttgart on business early next week so will make a detour to take in the Techno Classica show this year. Arriving Sat am in Dusseldorf airport so expect get to show lunchtime / early afternoon Saturday and planning to go back again most of day Sunday (8th and 9th). Is anyone around area over that weekend and want to meet for a beer or catchup at the show? Booked in a Dusseldorf hotel, not Essen, as its a bit more lively.

S

Hi I wanted to go, but now im at https://shop.schnelleschwaben.de/ste...8-04-2017.html on Saturday.
    But why not meet when you're in Stuttgart next week?
    Cheers

Uli

Have to skip this year ...
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Just want to say a belated thanks to Uli for the very pleasant evening earlier this week including the tour/ meal at Motorworld preceded by a trip along the old race circuit now public road in a rare example from his collection of cars. Great company; very knowledgable car enthusiast. All in all a most enjoyable way to spend a warm sunny April evening in Stuttgart! I look forward to welcoming you to the UK sometime soon.

A connection made through international reach of this community. Thanks again Uli.

Best

Steve

PS enjoyed Techno Classica too.
    Last edited by 911MRP; 04-13-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Hi Steve, it was a pleasure meeting you too, thus talking from London to Brighton, the first days of Motoring up to nowadays Formula 1. I'll look next time to get a not so crowded moment of the Solitude track.
    Give me a Call when you're in Stuttgart again.
    Cheers

Uli

When you put your foot down a little at that one gap in the traffic the following driver in white 911 slant nose behind fell back.