Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ski Roundtop Swap, 2017 . . .

Ski Roundtop Swap, 2017 . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
    . . . You won't be dissppointed, and tell your friends, WE have the power to keep the Swap Meet alive! . . .

http://vintagegermanswapmeet.com/

Attached Images Attached Images  

We Can Be Heroes

So . . .

. . . which is better --- to get there from . . .

Philly? . . .

. . . or Baltimore

Need to check the flights, too

We Can Be Heroes

depends if you prefer crab cakes or cheesesteak sandwiches.
    Last edited by blucille; 04-26-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

My guess is that the Philly guys will be at Bergrennen that weekend anyway.

Old Thread but does anyone know if Ski Roundtop is having their event for September 2020? Rob

looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

I don't recall seeing the poster, but I do recall taking my RS to the event and parking between the grandparents
    Nick D - Run Flat

1973 RHD 911 Carrera RS #0358 - Fun Car
    2016 Cayenne Diesel - Tow Car
    2017 Macan S - Better Half's Car

1955 356 Speedster SOLD
    1976 911 2.7 SOLD
    2006 Cayman S SOLD
    2006 Cayenne S SOLD
    2008 Carrera S F77 SOLD
    2011 Cayenne S TOTALLED (T-Boned but kept us safe)
    2015 Macan S SOLD
    2015 GT3 - Track Car
    2016 Cayenne SOLD
    2016 Cayenne GTS TOTALLED (Bloody big deer)

Still looking for 1st Edition Carrera RS book #358.

Life is way too short to drive boring cars.

The swap has moved.

The new location is on the grounds of the Liberty Forge mini-golf course.

Address:
    3921 Lisburn Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
    The swap has moved.

The new location is on the grounds of the Liberty Forge mini-golf course.

Address:
    3921 Lisburn Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

---Adam
    Adam - when and where was this announced? I spoke to Steve Limbert not that long ago...he said it was a go at Ski Roundtop and also mentioned how that facility had begun to take other event registrations beginning in September for weddings, etc.? Unless I've missed an obvious announcement that the event will move, my concern is that other vendors and buyers will go to the 'usual' place.

Quote Originally Posted by mac73s View Post
    Adam - when and where was this announced? I spoke to Steve Limbert not that long ago...he said it was a go at Ski Roundtop and also mentioned how that facility had begun to take other event registrations beginning in September for weddings, etc.? Unless I've missed an obvious announcement that the event will move, my concern is that other vendors and buyers will go to the 'usual' place.
    Steve called me last week and informed me so the info is straight from the horses mouth. I agree a venue change this late in the game is problematic, but isn't everything in 2020. Here is the exact words from Steve.

From Steve Limbert:
    Just received word that we can't use Ski Round Top this year BUT will be at Liberty Forge Golf Course (miniature golf facility) on rt 114. It's due moth of Ski Round Top by 5+ miles. Again 19 September 8 until 4 and preregistration not required but helpful. I have been over to ck it out, its just a wee bit smaller that Ski Round Top but it will work! Easiest way to find it, rt15 N or S exit mile marker 33.2 at rt 114. Just follow 114 in about 5+ miles, then signs to register or general parking. From south (Balt) up 83 off at 32 then left out rt 382 to Lewisberry at blinking light go straight up to rt 114 then left to Liberty Forge. We have been getting a fair amount of preregistrations so folks are getting excited!
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!