Thread: FS: @eBay - 1973 Porsche 911T Coupe

FS: @eBay - 1973 Porsche 911T Coupe

1973 Porsche 911T Coupe VIN 9113100212 Engine 6461076

Here we have a 1973 Porsche 911T Coupe that was somebody's weekend racer back in the day. I'm guessing based on the M3 antenna this was a late 80s/early 90's track car. The original engine was replaced with a 1976 2.7. The car has been sitting for sometime so expect a full project with this one. There is rust and other blemishes, please look at all the pictures to get a good idea of the car. But enough of the cool is left on this car to see the car it once was, and can be again. Cool stuff like the aluminum rear panel are still with the car. The 73 is the last of the longhoods and since this car has already been modified it is the perfect car to do whatever you want with, the concour judges be damned! It comes with everything that is pictured and nothing that isn't. Also, please remember this is an old racer so expect bondo, quick welding, and all kind of other sins one would expect for a car that was built more for function than form. It looks like the engine is bolted in place but not hooked up so the engine compartment may or may not be complete. Priced at no reserve, don't miss out!

This car comes with a clear title and is ready for export.

EBAY LINK:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252920206021?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (84.2 KB, 753 views)
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

How often do you check your emails?

dead beat bidder the first time around, A?

~J~
    air cooled only

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    dead beat bidder the first time around, A?
    Nope, already got the deposit, payment is coming from the Fatherland.

---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

sweet congrats. Thought it went thru a 2nd round!

~J~
    air cooled only

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    sweet congrats. Thought it went thru a 2nd round!
    We don't have to re-list much, the reserves are always realistic on our cars. And our buyer's requirements are pretty strict so it keeps the flake factor down. I like to sell cars, not hoard them, so we price to sell. My dream is an empty lot, but they keep coming.....
    One of these days I'm going to throw my phone at a passing train and work on my own stuff, the yard be damned!
    ---Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whats the GO on the sepia brown targa trying to hide amongst his mates ??
    Mark

Have a 73T originally sepia now painted red. Nice rust free car if you're looking for one.http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...1&d=1422468364
    Registry #1777