Thread: SWB Seat Mount Rails - 20 mm Higher Sitting Position (hohere sitzposition)

SWB Seat Mount Rails - 20 mm Higher Sitting Position (hohere sitzposition)

I am looking to purchase the passenger side and center tunnel mounts for an uncommon option offered on the SWB cars, called listed as option code 9427 in some references. I have the driver's side, but would purchase a complete set of the left, center and right. This was an option which raised the seat mount rail surfaces by 20 mm.

You may have come across these in a car and put them in a dark corner of your garage many years ago, it's a quirky option, but were installed on my car that I am restoring. Please see the attached pictures and message me if you have these oddball's or know of anyone who does.

Higher Sitting Postion 2.jpgHigher Sitting Postion 4.jpgHigher Sitting Postion 5.jpgHigher Sitting Postion 6.jpg
    Scott Bartmess - Mbr. No. 3344
    65 356C Cab
    67 911 Sunroof
    71 914-6
    18 991.2 GT3 Touring
    Seeking Engine Case No. 911867

PM sent, I may be able to help.
    Early 911S Registry #263

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar
    Here one pice of the puzzle: http://www.ebay.de/itm/PORSCHE-911-9...item51f73f447d
    If you need any assitance let me know, not mine though.

Kind regards,

Cees

Cees,

Thank you very much!!! I have contacted the seller, the eBay site says they don't ship to the United States, but it does say anywhere DHL ships. So, I think that will work, as I get parts from Europe frequently via DHL. Between this and what ErichW has, I should be able to fulfill this request.

Scott
    65 356C Cab
    67 911 Sunroof
    71 914-6
    18 991.2 GT3 Touring

Thumbs up Closed WTB Quest - Hohere Sitzposition

I would like to thank Cees and ErichW for their help in fulfilling and closing this WTB quest. I received beautifully refinished outer seat mounts from ErichW and today I got my DHL delivery from Europe for the elusive center piece bought on the eBay ad. I could not have done it without some help and photographs from Jim Breazeale to post here. Great community here, thanks to all.
    65 356C Cab
    67 911 Sunroof
    71 914-6
    18 991.2 GT3 Touring