Thread: Looking for Front Wings ( fenders ) for a 911 SWB

Looking for Front Wings ( fenders ) for a 911 SWB

Hi guys,

Looking to buy the front wings for a 911 SWB.

Don't mind if they have some work to do, just do want to pay too much for them! :-) ( Dansk parts are a bit expensive aren't they? )

I am in Europe (Portugal), but if the deal is good can get them from anywhere!

thanks
    F

Specifically, what year are you hunting? I have a '67 driver side, and a '68 passenger.

I also have a passenger '68 fender. It has rust in the vertical mounting flange & some in the lateral flange as well. But I'd let it go for $400.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply. There was a member of this forum that contacted me saying that he did have the parts that I needed and I closed a deal with him. Unfortunately, when I got the parts they were fibreglass ones. And I want them in steel. I did get my money back so no worries, although I lost time with this.

Puma, the 67 and 68 are the same? I don't mind mixing years if the parts look the same.

I just need to get my hands on a pair of SWB front fenders in STEEL! they have to be shipped to Portugal.

And again, I don't mind if they need a bit of work!

Oh, and now the notifications are on, so I will get an email as soon as anyone replies! :-)

thank you guys,

On the surface all swb fenders look the same but there are differences. Swb fender breakdown:

'65-early '66 are the same, notably four hole horn grilles. Wide lip.

Late '66 to '67 the same. Two screw horn grilled. Wide lip

'68 has a thin lip.

All have different configurations for headlights. Not certain about this part.

All repop fenders are the '68 style. It's really best to get the correct year style for your car. Later you'll probably wish you had. I have a driver side '65- early '66 and a passenger '68 for sale. Pm me if you're interested. Shipping will likely be outrageous.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

check your inbox.

Guys, still looking for the Fenders!

Got the shipping quote for the one fender. Sent you a PM.

Still looking for the fenders. Preferably in Europe! ( shipping costs are ridiculous! )