Thread: FS: Orange Crest Stoddard Repro

FS: Orange Crest Stoddard Repro

Hood crest early SWB cars for sale. Had in box for 27 years, new in box, have two of them. $50.00 OBO, each plus shipping, US states.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bybyporsche; 07-01-2017 at 12:15 AM.

I'll take one... I couldn't send you a PM - probably because you're new to the forum. Please message me with your contact info. Thanks, Peter

HI.
    I will take one , shipping to Texas 78575.

If either of the other two pass...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Peter, call me at 209 966-2102, CA time. Thanks.

New to this, so Monday I will go to town and check out packages and shipping from usps. We live in very rural part of CA.

Use a usps small priority box. $6.95 conus. The box is free.
    A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.