Thread: Restored Pedal set 1969- 1973 Near perfect $350 No core needed

Restored Pedal set 1969- 1973 Near perfect $350 No core needed

I chose the best parts of all pedal sets I have to assemble this one. All parts were in near perfect condition then chemically stripped and zinc plated. Pedals and housing were powder coated satin black. Bronze bushings and new rubber stoppers used. Hard to find a better pedal set. $350 plus $18 shipping in the U.S or world wide shipping at cost.
    It can be used for a SWB car. I will need to swap out the brake rod for the longer one used with the single circuit master cylinder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this also correct for a 70S ?
    Very nice work.
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

Yes it is correct for a 70 S.

Bruce's peddle sets are the best finished product I've ever seen. He restores a variety of metal parts. We've bought a lot of parts from him. This is also a great price without a core charge. Look around, some of Pelican's competitors charge at about $200 more up front for a similar product.
    TWEETS Restorations -- For all of your key and lock needs
    DRROCKETDAN@gmail.com
    http://stores.ebay.com/type4andmore/
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/type4_plus/m......ipg=&_from=
    http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=214952
    Memberships: 914World, 914Club, PelicanParts, TheSamba, Porsche356Registry, 912bbs

Check your pms. Thank you John Szabo

This set is sold but I can build more on an exchange basis for $250 shipped in the U.S. I have finished parts on hand allowing me to ship a finished set first with return of the core later. This allows you to go in there once and swap it out while minimizing the down time. I can restore your same set but it will take much longer as I sent out 5-10 sets at a time for stripping, plating and powder coating. I build these for 1965-1989 911, 914, 912, and 914-6 and have parts on hand to build nearly any set. The only parts I do not have are sets used with the G50 transmission.
    Thanks to all for the interest.