Thread: FS: 1973.5 911t cis - garage find -

FS: 1973.5 911t cis - garage find -

DEPOSIT RECIEVED - PENDING SALE

1973.5 911T CIS
    106K miles
    $53,000 OBO
    hasn't been started in 12 years-

Basically i bought this car to make a modest profit and get it out of that garage its been a captive in for the past 12 years!

The car has been sitting in a climate controlled garage for past 12 years & has not been started. Great opportunity & investment .

-offering this weekend, as monday evening is when i decide if i will keep it and revive it- most likely will need new fuel lines, gas tank cleaned, fuel filter, brake lines, some seals & oil change & will be good to go..estimate at mechanic around $2500 however i have budgeted $5,000

-Owner moved to Brazil & then AZ in 2004 & stored car at his parents home since then, The car is in great condition, was always covered, body is perfect, interior is excellent, Engine did try to turn over when we were jumping it but did not start.

-Original color was canary yellow, had bare metal repaint in 2002/2003 using Porsche paint to Porsche silver, paint looks great, and has a nice deep shine to it, car was covered while stored. Solid pans, undercarriage looks great, car appears to have not been in any accidents & confirmed by owner. Car has beautiful H4 headlights

-Interior was redone sometime at end of 2003 after the repaint, so its like brand new inside, comfortable seats, dash is perfect, RS side door pockets but the originals available as well- Radio is not original- shift knob is not original but the original is also available .

-Targa top is in pretty good condition, still has the leather grain look to it and isn't ripped.

-Owner is looking for books and tool kit in his storage, also had some records but i wouldn't count on finding those- Books a good possibility he has, records he said highly doubtful as he doesn't even remember where they were placed

All in all this is a solid great should be matching numbers car (do not have official COA but engine # sequence matches) get her running after its been sitting so long and you have a perfect 911T CIS Targa for thousands less...

I've described the car to the best of my ability & posting pics & a video- you can call me at 6024219355
    Youtube Video -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoPl9OCcAyc&t=18s
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tarek307; 07-15-2017 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Added price per author's related ad