I am the owner of a 1969 LWB Porsche 912. I recently purchased and wish to install a '74 911 Porsche combination oil temperature/oil pressure gauge to replace my current combo gauge setup which does not have numbered calibration for the temperature and relies on an "idiot" light in regard to oil pressure. Pictured below is my new replacement gauge (front and back).

Name:  Gauge Face 1.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  87.4 KBName:  Labeled Gauge.jpg
Views: 1934
Size:  202.3 KB

I have labeled the back of the gauge in reliance on the excellent write-up by "304065" (Irishgruen) of this forum. My thanks!

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-with-pictures

Does anyone see any substantial errors in my labeling? Secondly, while I have available the necessary number of +12V switch power connectors, I have only one (1) brown ground wire connector available as well as only one (1) black/blue gauge illumination wire. It appears that the gauge requires two (2) ground wires, one for the oil gauge unit and one for the temperature unit. Is this correct and, thus, do I need to add a second ground wire "pigtail". Also, it appears that there are two gauge illumination bulb holders. Again, I assume a second black/blue pigtail is needed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlie