Thread: FS: 1959 porsche super tractor

FS: 1959 PORSCHE Super Tractor

I bought this tractor several years ago from a 356 Registry member. It spent it's working life on a farm in Eastern Washington. We installed new pistons & cylinders, rebuilt the heads, clutch, starter, injection pumps & injectors. It was repainted the correct colors with implement paint and powder coating. New tires all around. Generator and all gauges work fine. It starts instantly and runs great. I keep it out at Gary Emorys. I decided to sell it when I realized that I hadn't driven it in two years when I went out for the campout. It started in about three seconds and ran great for the many laps that myself and friends took around the Emory property. So now it probably has about 2 hours running time on the fresh engine, etc. I've priced it for a bit less than the last two Supers sold that I know of. $25,000 I will consider offers and interesting Porsche trades.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by L.a.Brooks; 07-20-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Pending Sale Appears to Be Bogus

It appears that this tractor is still for sale. Struck a deal with a collector/dealer who is a regular on the other Porsche website shortly after I listed it, but the wire transfer hasn't shown up and now he's not answering or returning calls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Would love to add a Porsche tractor to the fleet...if only they were as inexpensive as old Farmalls GLWS....hope the next buyer turns out to the real deal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mac73s View Post
    Would love to add a Porsche tractor to the fleet...if only they were as inexpensive as old Farmalls GLWS....hope the next buyer turns out to the real deal for you.
    Thank you, I'm a bit mystified by the fellows actions - known Porsche dealer on the southeast coast.

Quote Originally Posted by L.a.Brooks View Post
    Thank you, I'm a bit mystified by the fellows actions - known Porsche dealer on the southeast coast.
    Therefore probably not a good person/place to shop for a new or used Porsche. Common courtesy is not commonly practiced...no dishonor in simply advising you that he changed his mind. Man I love your tractor!