Thread: Aluminum engine grille. It fits 911/912 (1965-1968).

Aluminum engine grille. It fits 911/912 (1965-1968).

I have a brand new engine grille for sale, mint. I bought it in January for a 1968 912, and just found out it doesn't fit (the lid changes mid-production in 1968). Re-packed in bubble wrap, plus some paper packing, in the original cardboard box. Pics below.

Price: $625 USD obo. Located in (central) Canada; you pay for shipping. PayPal payment in advance of shipping. This is my first sale, so bear with me!

If interested, please contact me at my email -- todd.dufresne [at] lakeheadu.ca . Feel free to google me to verify my existence, and my email! Thx.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Signal Yellow Porsche; 08-02-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Out of curiosity, where did you purchase it from?
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

...and just to be clear, is this a reproduction, or a restored part?
    Mikey C. ESR Membership #3333
    http://www.mceporsche.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
    ...and just to be clear, is this a reproduction, or a restored part?
    Thanks for the two questions.

1. Good question, MikeyC. This is a reproduction part. I'm told that Dansk makes them. The part number is 901.559.041.21.

2. If you're buying new, now is the time to buy from Sierra Madre Collection; they are on sale from almost $1000 to $756; at Stoddard they are the regular (higher price). Mine is identical.

ok, thanks for confirming.
    Mikey C. ESR Membership #3333
    http://www.mceporsche.com

Nice grill. Those reproductions are really well done. GLWTS.

Hi folks. Price reduced to $575 obo! Better?

Beauty grill -- absolutely mint. I suppose I can drop it one more time: $540 firm. Cheers.

Ok, then. It's not moving at $540. So here is my well-below-recovery price, which I'm reconciled with because I now have a (proper late 1968) replacement grill that actually fits my car... Here is a great deal blow-out price: $399 USD. Plus shipping. Still mint and still in its box.

SOLD and off to the States. Thx everyone. t