Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 90 964 Coupe, Guards Red, Champagne leather, AZ car

Banned

FS: 90 964 Coupe, Guards Red, Champagne leather, AZ car

1990 964 C2 Coupe. Great driver. Cold A/C, everything works, matching numbers, orig radio, 993 17" wheels. Exterior respray done about 10 years ago. As you can see from the pics no shame or apologies at any C & C event. Some chips but no scraps, dents, and certainly no oxidation under this car. It really shows well and drives magnificently.

We've been servicing this since 1998 when it had 24k miles on it. Odometer now reads 125,300. Our shop did a top end rebuild in '04 with 68k. Currently leaves two or three drops of oil weekly (literally) and will need a major service in about 3k miles. Other than that it could use a new sunroof seal and the gear shift lever leather renewed. Brakes, suspension, and tires are good to go.

Great entry level 964 that's realistically priced.

Giving ESR people first crack because I'm a nice guy and that's just how I roll. If no action in the next few days it goes on CL.

Oh, and I may be making a trip in the next few weeks to the northeast and have a spot open so enclosed transportation between AZ and NJ could be pretty darn cheap.

$37.5k OBO.

SOLD!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 09-09-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Banned
    Gosh.
    Not even a smidgen of interest.

Price too high?
    Too low?
    Too red?
    I can have it painted Sepia for the right money.

Would love some feedback.

Frank, if it was Black it would be sold.
    If it had Black interior I think it would have had some interest too, but that combo is imho not appealing.

Cheers
    Uli
    PS: a friend is looking for a 964 C2 Coupé manual Black, Blue, Dark Green, good condition preferrably in Germany

Frank - sent you a PM. I am in need of my next 911 project having finished my 70-S, but your car is far away from a project even though it is very attractively priced. Funny how many WTB ads I see where people don't want red....I don't get it...love me some Guards Red and that's what is on my '17 Turbo. I need to keep busy, so if you come across a nice desert-dry project that i can do a hot rod with please keep me in mind.

Banned
    Stephen, never received PM. Please try again.

Funny.

When I place an ad like this I can always expect emails and PM's. Not because of interest in what I'm selling but 911 enthusiasts are reminded that it's the shop owners that have the inside line on all of the good cars. We bust our ass serving our customers and nurturing relationships so obviously we usually get pick of the litter.

Don't get me wrong; I truly love hearing from you guys but you need to actually buy a car from me to get on the "short list". lol

Someone buy this C2 and you'll receive a free bidder's pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Amazing.

When I place an ad like this I can always expect emails and PM's. Not because of interest in what I'm selling but 911 enthusiasts are reminded that it's the shop owners that have the inside line on all of the good cars. We bust our ass serving our customers and nurturing relationships so obviously we usually get pick of the litter.

Don't get me wrong; I truly love hearing from you guys but you need to actually buy a car from me to get on the "short list". lol
    Not looking to get on anyone's short list or cut in line...sorry it was interpreted as that.

Banned
    Yours wasn't Stephen. I never even received your PM.

It was all of the other ones I did receive.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 08-18-2017 at 10:03 AM.

shouldn't it be an automatic? It already has an arm rest....

~J~
    air cooled only

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    shouldn't it be an automatic? It already has an arm rest....
    That's part of the phone option.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Your's wasn't Stephen. I never even received your PM.

It was all of the other ones I did receive.
    Frank - thank you, and PM resent. Seems a failure on my end as the original one is absent from my SENT items.