Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 69 targa parcel shelf bulkhead tail clip

69 targa parcel shelf bulkhead tail clip

SOLD

69 targa
    one minor rust issue (left corner pic #14)
    otherwise very nice.
    why go for repop?

asking 650€ shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello; I have two questions. 1. would this work for a 1968. I know the cars are different wheel base, but could these parts be the same. 2. I am in the bay area ca. el sobrante ca. 94803. What would be the estimated time of shipping. And any other particulars if you can think of them ... bob joyce. 510 222 5353

hello bob
    i know that the parcel shelf of the 68 coupe is different to a 69coupe ..it would fit but the stamping is slightly different.
    im not much of an expert when it comes to targas.
    so targa experts please chime in.

shipped several items of this size to the US in the past with the same carrier and the same shipping service ... in some cases it took about 2 weeks and in some 7 weeks.
    never went for the fastes ( and $$$)shipping service.

if we find out that it would be correct for your car and you want to have it shipped express ,i`ll give you a quote for the extra shipping costs(standard shipping is included)
    franz

I am trying to post a drawing new here do not know why it wont work
    looks like it worked afterall.... Thanks moito....... The 1969 pictures look very close to my 1968.... if you could check my drawing against your parcel shelf.... the measurements are rough and for each
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bob joyce; 08-24-2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: program not working

Moito.... sorry I am having prblems posting. typing not working along with other program errors

Quote Originally Posted by bob joyce View Post
    Moito.... sorry I am having prblems posting. typing not working along with other program errors
    can do some measurements on monday.

any pics of your cars parcel shelf?

f.

Here are a few pictures .... I think the most accurate tell wood be to compare the drawing I made... Your picture #10 "looks" like the 1968. thank you moito..100_0370.jpg100_0370.jpg

100_0368.jpg one more picture.... having problems100_0368.jpg

it is the same

looks like you need a rear seat pan as well