Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EASY Sept Cars & Coffee?

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar

EASY Sept Cars & Coffee?

Hi gang,

Going to be in the bay area Sept 7-12. I havent seen any dates or anything for the September cars and coffee. I assume its probably the weekend before (sept 2), but wanted to double check. If it is the weekend I am in town i'd love to stop by again.
    Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/

Harry

Yes, it is next Saturday Sept 2. You can stop by any day, though.

Regards

Jim

Thanks for the heads up Jim. While i will miss cars and coffee, you know I will stop by some point that next weekend when i am in town to make my normal pilgrimage. The wife will be with me (who went to school for animation), so of course it will be a "stop to see Pixar for a photo op" with a 'hey, i think Easy is right around the corner - lets go check it out!'
    Harry Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by hoffman912 View Post
    Hi gang,

Going to be in the bay area Sept 7-12. I havent seen any dates or anything for the September cars and coffee. I assume its probably the weekend before (sept 2), but wanted to double check. If it is the weekend I am in town i'd love to stop by again.
    Harry

Bruce Canepa has his Cars and Coffee on the 2nd Saturday of the month during the "good weather" months. His place is in Scotts Valley, just north of Santa Cruz. You should, by all means, try and get down there. His place is a spectacle like no other on the planet. I can be at his door step in less than an hour from here on an early Saturday morning.

Regards

Jim

Perfect Jim!! We will be staying with friends in San Jose. I promised the wife 'no car stuff' on this one (it usually always turns into car stuff). Maybe i can twist her arm into doing this one little thing
    Harry Hoffman

High of 94F (33C) in Emeryville on 9/2!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Harry

Yes, it is next Saturday Sept 2. You can stop by any day, though.

Regards

Jim
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    High of 94F (33C) in Emeryville on 9/2!
    Good call Peter. Most of the EastBay is going to be well over 100. Emeryville is an oasis!

Ciao

Jim

Yeah, I'll take mid 90s...we will hit 115 or so out in Livermore....Cya Saturday Jim!

I know it was miserably hot on Saturday...but...no photos?
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

31/2 hrs to drive home to Monterey