Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Targa Back Glass

Targa Back Glass

I'm a a bit of over stocked with Targa Back Glasses. I'll sell them for $91.11 each. Limit 4 per person. No I won't take pictures or waste any time talking about them. Just show up at the shop with cash in hand and take them away. No, I won't ship them, either. This is strictly "cash and carry". If you spend more than a couple of minutes deciding which one or ones that you want, you will be politely shown the door. I do think that a few of them may have some Raccoon poop on them, though. No you will not be allowed to clean up the poop, either. You must take it with you. This "sale" will be good until 9/11/17. If you don't like my price, you can buy one from Sierra Madre for $845.00, or there is a new one on Ebay for $5995.00

Regards

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

back in the days when 911 targas where broken for spares this was one of those shelf warmers that no one needed.
    every time i stumble over those overstock targa windows i have , i hope they break and clear space for something more sought after.

Jim the ones with the newspaper edge protection are the ones from your early dismantler days where you still had faith in selling them --right?

Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post
    back in the days when 911 targas where broken for spares this was one of those shelf warmers that no one needed.
    every time i stumble over those overstock targa windows i have , i hope they break and clear space for something more sought after.

Jim the ones with the newspaper edge protection are the ones from your early dismantler days where you still had faith in selling them --right?
    You are exactly right!

If you have one left for my '72, I will come by this weekend and gladly pick it up!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

wait! you mean that huge stockpile of targa glass, aluminum big bumpers, empty transmission cases and late model doors I bought from a closed down junkyard is not worth anything?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    You are exactly right!
    Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageExcellen View Post
    wait! you mean that huge stockpile of targa glass, aluminum big bumpers, empty transmission cases and late model doors I bought from a closed down junkyard is not worth anything?
    Let me guess................most, if not all, of the late model doors were for the right side?

Regards

Jim
    PS: When you are ready for more "rare and valuable" Porsche junk, give me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageExcellen View Post
    my sales figures on aluminum bumpers have gone up this year by 200% already---i sold a set.

Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post
    my sales figures on aluminum bumpers have gone up this year by 200% already---i sold a set.
    My sales figures on Targa back glasses sold since the start of my current sales pitch, remains at 0. I wonder how Sierra Madre is doing with their $845.00 one?

Ciao

Jim

Time to make some kind of furniture out of them, and mkt to the Millennial type folk