Thread: Brembo Caliper 3" Mounting Bolt Spacing for Early S & L, Later T strut and 914 SET 1

Brembo Caliper 3" Mounting Bolt Spacing for Early S & L, Later T strut and 914 SET 1

Super lightweight, nearly 5 lbs lighter than original iron ATE units. Very popular upgrade.
    See photos. I've checked these Brembo calipers out and they are excellent cores for rebuilding. I've used my mounting jig to safely loosen and check each caliper body bolt and bleeder - no dealing with seized threads. These calipers have their original Brembo bolts and correct high offset bleeders. Matched early set of calipers, rebuild to your desire. $375 for this pair.

IMG_5487.jpgIMG_5488.jpgIMG_5493.jpg
    Rob

Price drop to $350.
    Rob

Price drop to $325. It would be tough to find a nice rebuildable set for that price.
    Rob

Final price drop bump - make an offer POR FAVOR.
    Last edited by brickless; 11-14-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Rob

Oh, well. Worth a try. I guess nobody likes these anymore? I don't get it. Priced significantly lower than eBay and anywhere else I could find, including forums - and these are checked cores. Thanks anyway for looking.
    Rob

So these are for vented or unvented rotors? What did these original
    come off of?

They came off of 1985-1986 Alfa GTV-6 an one other model. Yes they work with vented rotors. I was the one who discovered these work on 911 suspensions after I bought two pair from Pick a part cars. The mod was picked up by PMB Performance. Very popular with 914 owners who have added 911 struts. 48mm pistons so no braking difference from M or A calipers. Just lighter. I like them polished and anodized.

They where an option on the Milano also. I bought a set of 908?, 910? pins from PMB and installed them on mine. These are the only Alfa Brembo's with these pins as far as I know. Last I checked PMB was out of them. I'm about to install titanium bolts on mine from brickless just for the fun of it. The're probably only good for a couple ounces, but they are very cool looking.
    I also have a set of 80"s BMW 323iS steel calipers I'm going to give a go. They look like the Brembo, use the same pads and I bet they brake better as there won't be any flex. The picture of the pads is a M on top and the Alfa/BMW below. About the only difference in the Alfa/BMW pad and a SC pad is the corners are cut to clear the 3.0 bolt spacing.
    Brickless is just down the road from me and has both calipers in stock plus pads and hardware.
    Chris

PS- The nice picture of the Fuchs and caliper is a picture taken by Randy Wells for a article he did on my car. As you can see the quality is far superior to my Apple phone. The article can be found at the web address below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 11-09-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

Hi will these fit my fiat x/19? whats my price? are these the german ones?

thanks

Lino
    Phil

Twitter and Instagram: @velocealfaltd

PhiLLino - talk to Benji at Euro Squirt Works in Ned. He is the one that wears the yellow rain coat in the summer. He has Fi-aht parts.

NINOOOOOOOO
    Rob