Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New production: 72-73 Repa Euro seat belt webbing.

New production: 72-73 Repa Euro seat belt webbing.

I decided to go ahead and have just taken delivery of a new run of the 72-73 Repa Euro seat belt webbing with the Orange tracer.

This material is correct for all European delivered cars that had factory front reel belts fitted. The material exceeds the industry standards for tensile strength, elongation and abrasion. This material is also treated with an anti static and rot proof coating as standard. Technical data is available upon request.

Due to the large quantity that i had to purchase, i have managed to slash the cost. Each reel will require 3.2m for a re-web. Rolls are sold in a 7 metre coil to restore one pair of reels. The cost is a very reasonable £125.00 UK pounds inc paypal payment and worldwide delivery. Limited offer: 9 metre roll with free pair of dated labels. Paypal to: davidjoconnor@sky.com

More pictures to follow.

Dave

IMG_3045.jpg
    Last edited by stretch; 10-11-2017 at 01:14 PM.

I would like to buy a pair of belts complete with reels.
    Can you help?
    Regards, Jim

Jim,

i have sets for sale as and when i have suitable hardware. I have nothing at the moment.

Dave
    Last edited by stretch; 09-29-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Please keep me posted. Cheers,Jim

Dave, while not correct for an earlier (71) us car, I like the look and looks correct for an earlier car to the casual observer. Assume it will fit fixed /earlier belts? If so, how much would I have to buy to do front and rear non reel belts? Thanks, and thanks for doing this for us. Warren.
    Warren Tomlin
    Canada

1957 356 Speedster
    1959 356
    1967 911s

Warren, Another couple of metres would be enough to do the rear lap belts. To gain some traction, i will increase the roll size to 9 metres for the same price to any buyer for a limited time.

Dave

Dave,

I'll take you up on your limited time offer for 9 meters of material - the belt looks great, by the way. Please send me a pm with the payment details for shipment to Paso Robles, CA.

I don't suppose you have ever gone and reproduced the 053 and 054 labels for my 1972 Repamatik belts, have you? I asked you about it a year or two ago, and at that time, you didn't see the demand for these labels.

Thanks,
    Rory

PM sent Rory. No i didn't bother with the labels due to the amount i would need to produce.

Thanks

Dave

Payment received Rory, many thanks. 9 metre roll now comes with a free pair of dated labels too. Bargain.

Dave - I'll take you up on the 9m + dated labels deal. PM sent.
    Tom Casey
    1959D • 1972T • 2018T