Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @bhcc - 2.2 911s

FS: @bhcc - 2.2 911s

http://www.excellence-mag.com/classi...1#.Wc1aqrpFwhc

Color me confused..... someone show me what I am missing because this picture makes no sense...... BE SPECIFIC.
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

does it run?

and what is up with that rear suspension?

~J~
    air cooled only

All I think of when I see BHCC is George Gates "utterly destroyed" '67-S being sold there.

Does it run?

Question is: "Can you run?"...... AWAY!
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

FS: @BHCC - 1970 2.2L 911S Coupe - US$108,500

Even their cars that appear more together are riddled with hidden land mines . . .
    ------------------------
    Beverly Hills Car Club
    1970 Porsche 2.2L 911S Coupe
    VIN: -
    Engine: -
    Trans: -
    Color: -
    Mileage: 79,850 (indicated)
    Price: US$108,500

A previous owner a member of ESR?
    70S 1.jpg

Interesting smuggler's box lid:
    70S 3.jpg

What type of aftermarket sway bar is that?
    70S 6.jpg
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Its from BHCC,, isn't that SPECIFIC enough
    Mark

Looks ok actually. Sure it's got minor issues like wrong deck grille and radio but it says it's a driver and it looks like it has been loved. Maybe our prejudices of BHCC are clouding our judgement? Maybe they are getting more in tune with the market pricing? I've actually met Alex and sold him an E-Type Jag and he knows his stuff. He also moves units.

We are wired to trust. Attenuating this evolutionary trait is difficult.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...Hills-Car-Club
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam47 View Post
    Looks ok actually.
    I was hoping for the board to dissect this so I understand why this is $10X,000 and last week's 69S was $8X,000....... Confused.
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Confused that this seems high to you or low to you? Last week's '69 obviously needed paint, recommissioning and an interior as I recall. Probably $30K of work? This one you might be able to actually enjoy straight off the BHCC floor. I was actually surprised how high the '69 went for as it has also been welded but the collective wisdom was that it was market correct for a numbers matching car. What we don't know about this one is if it is a color change, accident damage, etc. Its hard to try and dissect auctions and use them against or for the justification of a dealer's price. The situations are different. BHCC is also renowned for lowering its prices during the negotiation phase of the transaction so that $108K may end up being $98K.

I like how every car BHCC has for sale is 'mechanically sound' even when it has no drive train.

It says nowhere that it actually runs.

~J~
    air cooled only