Thread: Show me your glove box docs...

Show me your glove box docs...

My early 911 did not come with any manuals or paperwork when I bought it a few years back, so naturally I wanted to know what sort of documentation came with the car originally. I've rounded up a bunch of stuff that "might have been" in the glove box for my '72 (see picture). What's in your glove box? Post a pic so we can see what came with different years/models...
    Name:  72-glove-box-docs.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  79.3 KB
    Tom Casey
    1959D • 1972T • 2018T

Was your car originially RoW, under Porsche Tourist Delivery program?
    Because, the Blaupunkt manual as well as the Porsche Service is for RoW.
    US had another Porsche Service document, called "Porsche+Audi Distributor and Dealers in the United States and Canada":
    Name:  IMG_1143.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  41.8 KB

-

Here is mine, 1971 RoW swiss delivered. Most came w the car, some I added since.
    The red key code card is within the manual.

Name:  IMG_1144.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  120.4 KB
    Registry member No.773

Karim - nice touch with the Esso man. Thanks for the "Porsche+Audi" info in the dealer booklet. My car was US delivered. It seems like the Blaupunkt manual would be correct for a 72-US radio. See more detail in the picture below. Doesn't anyone else have glove box docs to share?
    Name:  blaupunkt.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  93.8 KB
    Tom Casey
    1959D • 1972T • 2018T

Kinda cross polinating from another thread. 1967 and 1968 Targa manual. Cover missing from the 1968 but was the same as the 1967 but in orange

Name:  DSC00431.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  38.3 KB

If you had Konis.

Name:  DSC00432.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  79.2 KB

From my 912 but probably one for '68 911 also

Name:  DSC00433.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  33.5 KB

To the left was '65 through '67, in the middle was '68 (one year only as usual) and to the right was '69 on. Sorry but again only have my 912 documents. I believe '65 thru '67 911 warranty book was red and blue wrenches.

Name:  DSC00435.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  53.6 KB