Thread: 1964, 1965 Washer Bag in fender $250 + shipping.

1964, 1965 Washer Bag in fender $250 + shipping.

SOLD

This is a repaired item with No leaks.
    It is now water tight to about 7 lbs pressure (I didn't have the nerve to make a balloon out of it).

It had only Small Weep Leaks prior to it being fixed.

Cap is good.
    Bottom back-wash valve functions and is good.
    White Collar for the funnel is good.

Missing the black flexible sleeve for the remaining funnel part.

(I had to sacrifice a bag to get material to complete this fix - If you have a bag with small leaks contact me for patches).

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bobs 67S; 10-18-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Bob
    Early S Reg #370

I'll take it. Please pm payment info.

Hi Bob, I'll take this off your hands.

Let me know your Paypal

Banned
    This should be interesting.

Interesting for sure. Dave lives a few minutes away and I'll be at his shop on Saturday.

Hi Jay!

I have a bag, pickup tube with filter, cap, and insert with fill tube. The washer bag has one tear / hole on the back side of the black plastic piece. The bag has some discolorization from rust but it should clean up pretty well. The cap and tubes should clean up too. Do you want me to bring these on Saturday to Dave's for you to look at? See you then!

Lee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Member #1277

Banned
    My hand is getting all black just looking at the black fill tube. I think they're made out of charcoal.

Does anyone repop those?

I could use a few.

Hi Lee, Very cool, thanks. Bring it along, I'll see you at Dave's.