Thread: FS: Pedal sets with improved ball bearing to replace bushing in clutch arm.

FS: Pedal sets with improved ball bearing to replace bushing in clutch arm.

I have developed and made a small quantity of replacement clutch arms with ball bearings to replace the plastic of bronze bushing in the clutch arm. The bushing are prone to severe wear and can wear completely through the bushing and arm and rip through the arm.

I have a few made at this time for the 1969-1975 911 and 914 pedal sets. The SWB uses a shorter leverage arm and I may make them if there is demand. Porsche superceeded the SWB part to the LWB part and these work fine in either application.

Next will be the 1976-1989 911 which uses a longer off sets arm.

I have this pedal set build and for sale at $400 with no core required.

Core credit of $50 applied if you want to return your core pedal set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Seems like a good idea, and a reasonable price, and looks stock.

Curnow
    Mike