Thread: Rain Tray - OEM

Rain Tray - OEM

First one is very good - Second fair to good condition. See photos for details. Buyer pays shipping
    1. $55.00
    2. $35.00
    Attached Images Attached Images

Auckland, New Zealand. And Los Angeles, USA.
    Bump for this ad AND also to mention that if you buy one of these I have 2 stand-offs if you need them, which you can have for the cost of postage from CA, $3 padded envelope. No affiliation to seller, just hoping to help everyone out!
    Kiwi
    1972 911S
    1967 912
    1959 356A Conv D
    Early S Registry # 306

Those will not work in a 911. There is not enough room between the 911 air cleaner and the rear lid. They were fitted to 68 and 69 912s and often added to 67 and earlier 912s. The asking prices are more than reasonable, by the way.

Ciao

Jim

I'll take the good one for my 912. Your on the wrong forum or at best in the wrong section PM sent. Youre too new. Can't send PM. Email sent instead.

Quote Originally Posted by doigthom View Post
    I'll take the good one for my 912. Your on the wrong forum or at best in the wrong section PM sent. Youre too new. Can't send PM. Email sent instead.
    Yup, too new. Hasn't learned how to price stuff at 10 times it's worth.

Regards

Jim

Auckland, New Zealand. And Los Angeles, USA.
    doigthom,

Do you need a couple of stand-offs? I can include them with your parts. Let me know.

And mrsouup: what Jim said! Gotta love his sense of humour!

Gary
    Kiwi
    1972 911S
    1967 912
    1959 356A Conv D
    Early S Registry # 306

I'll take one or both, but it is unclear what's left.

Apparently cannot PM you.

Let me know and we'll work it out.

Yip, I am a noob. Not sure why PM will not work, you guys know I am sure.
    Happy to respond to email though.
    Yes, these came from a 912, I assumed (incorrectly) that they were on 911s as well.

Takes 10 posts to PM...until then, email/phone...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

SOLD- both rain trays gone. Thanks guys.