Thread: WTB: 1970 fuel pump mount bracket

WTB: 1970 fuel pump mount bracket

I think this was a 1970 MY only piece where the bracket mounts to the chassis on the RHS behind the front cross member. Any know where I can find one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E
    914-6 GT Clone in Progress

Porsche Classic just reintroduced these 901 356 505 03, its in their latest catalog.

I had the P/N as 901-356-505-01 and could not find it anywhere. The PET seems to list that as the correct P/N . However, when I tried 901-356-505-03, I found several places showing a bracket that looks a lot like the photo I posted above.

I have ordered one and will hope it works.

Thanks for the tip
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E

That looks like the used one I ordered from Aase. Restoration design lists it as well.

Thanks
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E