Thread: 1973 911 engine rebuilt 906 Cams and S pistons

1973 911 engine rebuilt 906 Cams and S pistons

Hello I have a need for a 3.6 engine and will do some trading if interested.

Hello

More pictures added complete as is now

I have a rebuilt 1973 911 T engine 6130946 type 911/61.

New rings on 2.4 S pistons
    new STD bearing rods and mains
    port aligned intake and exhaust
    valves
    updated new tensioners
    complete reseal
    906 cams
    rebuilt 40 MM Webber's
    new rod nuts
    new chains
    header system with megaphones

Ready to go in any 911 that does not need smog. I can install it here in Lincoln,Ca. Many ways to make a deal,installed or can run
    on Dyno so there are no questions about running. Base price is $20,000.00. I will take pictures as it is now together Tomorrow.
    Thanks George
    Last edited by georgepvalerio; 12-11-2017 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Offer to do some trading for 3.6 engine

Hello S guys
    I can change out the 906 cams for just about any cam you would like. The 906 cams have no low end power and not the great for the street.
    You can't build this engine for much less than im asking for it so lets put it in your Porsche. George

Bump….This is a very good condition engine with many new parts to give many miles of fun. I will trade for air cooled cars or parts. What do you have
    and we can talk. Thanks george

Hello Still available and would like to see back on the road.Open to offers for money or trades. Happy New Year. George