Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 3x NOS Abarth steering wheels 35cm (black and silver)

FS: 3x NOS Abarth steering wheels 35cm (black and silver)

Hi guys,

while going through my collection of momo steering wheels, i stumbled in on this big box. It's one of those purchases from a few years back yet i still remembered all too well what was inside before opening the box. It was a package deal i made and although not being momo's, i had this feeling i needed to make the deal since i considered it one of those 'maybe never again' moments. But after years of collecting, there comes a time I can't keep all of them and i hope to give these wheels a good home. For offer here are 3 NOS Abarth steering wheels, complete with their rare original horn button and boxes. It even came with the original invoice but i don't plan of giving that with one of the wheels, only in case a package buyer should show up. The package consists of 1 black spoke version and 2 different silver spoke models. Other than that, there is not much to say about the condition, this is the best you'll found anywhere around for a loooong time. Oh yeah, and it seems the guy in this thread was wrong after all. Or maybe he wasn't as i didn't exactly found another ONE...

All prices excluding shipping and paypal cost. Items are located in Europe.

First one, black spoke version model 3592001. Price 525€

Second: silver spoke model 3575001. Price 475€

Third: silver spoke model 3575002. Price 475€

Here's all three together. Package deal possible at 1200€.
    Last edited by Robi; 02-02-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Price drop

I will take the black rim version #1
    Please let me know about payment and shipping
    Thanks
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

Quote Originally Posted by 71gold View Post
    I will take the black rim version #1
    Frank, I've sent you a pm with the payment info.
    As such, black spoke version is sold pending payment.

Payment came in so the black wheel is sold.

Price adjustment: 475€ for either one of the silver spoke Abarths.

Update: The buyer shipped the wheel back to me because the horn button doesnt fit nice and snug into the wheel. Here is the thing: the horns are original to the steering wheels,i have them on the same original invoice. Yet im a momo guy and dont know much about these abarths. From what i believe it is the correct hub that makes this horn fot nice and tight, yet I don't have one.

This means the black wheel is available again. If preferred by the buyer, I can look for different horn button possibilities. I have a few abarth and +100 Momo pieces.

Black one available at the original price: 525€.

Wha?!? The horn button goes into the hub not the wheel...

That’s a fantastic wheel at a great price. GLWS

It depends on the hub you use. Original momo solid hubs will fit, aftermarket solid hubs wil have a slightly larger hole.
    See my comment at the bottom.
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ghlight=Abarth
    =========================================
    2.4T 1972 Targa - Tangerine German Delivery Ölklappe
    2.4T 1973 Coupe - Golden Green 911ST with 2.8 MFI TwinPlug
    1.7 1970 914-4 - Hell Elfenbein Weiss to be Sonauto GT with a Six
    Looking for engine #6522576
    Rgruppe #674

Thanks for the clarification here. As I suspected and told the precieus buyer, i was pretty sure the correct fitment had to happen by using the correct hub. I tried the momo fitment rings before shipping the wheel out but didn't feel that was the right solution and so I told the buyer. By the time I got a response I shipped the wheel out and the buyer later replied he expected a direct fit of the horn in the wheel only.

Anyway, he offered to pay for the shipping back and a refund and so I did. I want everyone buying from me to be happy and so far that has always been the case so I believe this was the best solution.

All wheels available. If interested, I'm open to reasonable offers! But please be aware that it is rare find them in this condition, new with box and original horn button. These were bought back in the days by an abarth guy and never ever used.
    Last edited by Robi; 02-04-2018 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Cell phone typos

Open to a best offer!