Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rest of the world / USA Black 5 panel Repa webbing. 72-on

Price drop....Rest of the world / USA Black 5 panel Repa / Autoflug webbing.

NLA since the mid 70's. Repa 5 panel reproduction webbing. I have just taken delivery of this distinctive patterned webbing that is correct for all rest of the world / USA delivered cars.

This material is correct for the front inertia reels that were factory fitted from 72- on. This pattern was also used by Autoflug who supplied this in the very early slim retractors. This material is also the same pattern as the 4 panel webbing used in some US delivered SWB cars. A perfect time to change that rotten webbing.

Testing was tough but this material has passed every safety test required and exceeds the worldwide industry standards. Webbing is rot proof with an anti static coating as standard. Technical data sheet available on request.

special introductory offer price until further notice will include a free pair of dated labels and an extra two metres should you wish to make a set of rear lap belts.

9m coil including label set, paypal fee and shipping is : £110 .00 UK pounds. Paypal is : davidjoconnor@sky.com

Please state year of labels required in the special notes. Please also add a phone number for the courier.

Dave

Right of picture.
    IMG_3290.jpg
    Last edited by stretch; 08-04-2019 at 02:41 AM.

All orders posted. Thanks.

Do you happen to offer a belt restoration service? Can I ship you a set of buckles, clips etc and get back a set of restored belts? They would be non-retractable for my 71S and I know this material is not exactly correct for them but I'd like to do that if possible.
    Glenn Sager
    1971 911S Coupe
    1978 911SC Targa
    1995 993 Coupe

Price drop. Clearance sale, when it's gone i won't produce anymore of this material.

£110.00 per 9m coil. Price includes free pair of dated seat belt labels. Paypal fee and shipping.

I will take a one roll with 72’ labels. Pm incoming.

All payments received, thanks. Price drop has got a little traction on this.

Dave

PM sent,
    To clarify, which photo is available?
    Thanks

To clarify, this thread is for the plain Black webbing. The Euro webbing, left in the picture is available here.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...t=repa+webbing

All webbing posted. Still have plenty left. Free silk labels with every roll ordered.

Dave

Dave,

I am looking for two repa race harnesses for a Porsche 911 SWB (1966). Attached a Foto of what I am looking for. Can you help me?

Best regards,
    Robert

Repa race harness.png