Thread: FS: 911, 930 -85 dash trim

FS: 911, 930 -85 dash trim

The first photo shows a kit of the complete dash face trim for cars up through 1985. The leftmost piece (at the bottom of the photo) is used, fair condition, the other three pieces are brand new. The 2nd and 3rd photos show larger views of the leftmost piece, front and back. The kit was purchased to obtain the leftmost piece, which was not available separately at the time. The entire kit retails for about $1200, the two middle pieces are available separately for between $450 and $500 each, the right-hand piece is not available separately. I think the entire kit is now NLA from Porsche, the two middle pieces may still be available. $800/Best offer, plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any offers, before I park this stuff on Ebay?

Thanks,
    Jeff

I've had a few inquiries about one piece or another but I don't really want to split this stuff up, given how many people are now restoring cars from that era and how hard it is to find original pieces that have become NLA.

Any reasonable offers?