Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Repa reel belt set: ROW/ US Black webbing. 72-73

New Repa reel belt set: ROW/ US Black webbing. 72-73

I have a very nice pair of 72-73 seat belts for sale.

The chrome tongues are very nice with no rust. Reels are new multi angled, so you can retro fit these in any location. Webbing is the new production Rest of the world /US delivered plain Black material. This set have 72 labels sewn in. Happy to supply a 73 set of labels if that's your preference.

£590.00 shipped with tracking.

Sorry for the poor phone pictures. Happy to take more in the day light

20180207_203223.jpg

20180207_203332.jpg

If these are a perfect fit for a stock 1972T, as they appear to be, I'll take them. PM about to be sent.

This set is Sold, thanks Alex. I have another set of these 72-73 belts with plain Black webbing. These will be used for display at the LA lit show, but are available for advance sale if you can collect from the Show in the afternoon. Price is the same. £590.00 Satisfaction guaranteed.

Dave

I would like the other set however I won't be at lit. I can wait till after the show for you to ship if anyrhing. Would you happen to have receptacles aswell? Thank you

If Dave comes up empty on the receptacles, I may have an extra set for 72/73 model years. Let me know if you need them, and I'll take a look.
    - Alex

Dave,
    Received the belt set yesterday and they look fantastic. Can't wait to mount them up and be restrained!

Best,

Alex

Good to hear, thanks Alex.

Dave

This set are still available.

I would still like to buy these but I would need receptacles

I don't have the receptacles. They are frequently available for sale on this forum.