Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWB American safety/ Hickok seat belt webbing.

SWB American safety/ Hickok seat belt webbing.

Whilst making the five panel Black US webbing for the LWB cars i decided to make a very small run of the SWB four panel webbing that is used on the American safety/ Hickok belts to establish if there was a market for this material. As far as i'm aware this material is NLA.

Fully tested and certified for use worldwide and identical in every way. I have five 10 metre coils for sale.

I estimate that it would take a 10 metre coil to restore a set of front and rear belts. This is a pretty generous amount.

Price is : £135.00 UK pounds per coil inc paypal and shipping. Please pay in UK funds to paypal : davidjoconnor@sky.com
    please supply a telephone number with your shipping address.

Dave

20180122_155451.jpg
    Last edited by stretch; 03-16-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Dave I'd like to purchase one roll. PM sent.

Thanks Dave. Payment sent -- see you in LA.

Thanks Bill, look forward to it.

Dave

Hi,

Yes please - replying to thread as requested. I will direct email to the email which you just sent me.

Dave,

Thanks for bringing the material to the LA Lit Show. The webbing material is spot on -- well done! It was a pleasure meeting you and hope your return to the UK is smooth.

Bill

Likewise Bill. Thanks for the compliment. 2 rolls left on this production.

Price drop..... £140.00 shipped. Last two rolls left on the planet... When it's gone it's gone.

Last 10m roll . No more left. £140 shipped.

I’ll take the last roll. Pm sent. Thanks
    Always Hunting...