Thread: 3 X pairs: Repa race harness. ST, RS, RSR.

3 X pairs: Repa race harness. ST, RS, RSR.

I have three pairs of the Repa race harnesses for sale. These are being constructed within the next ten days and i won't build anymore until after the summer. Gotta car to build..!

These harnesses are constructed using all restored factory hardware. 100 % reproduction euro webbing with the Orange tracer thread is the five panel RS, RSR material as in the attached top picture. Second picture is a similar set in Clyde's great ST build.

Fitment to the rear parcel shelf is via the correct factory angled Repa mounting tab.

These are: £840.00 shipped worldwide with tracking.

I would like to find a buyer that would be happy to collect there set from me at the LA lit show in March. i would like to display a set for viewing, hence the request. Shipping would obviously be saved on this set.

Dave

IMG_0512 (Medium).jpg

Hi Dave, pm sent

Stretch
    These are beautiful and your workmanship and attention to details are applauded!
    Wish mine was a race type so I could buy a set.
    Frank
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

Dave, you could certainly use mine for display and ship it to me from LA when you are done if it helps.
    Rich

Thank you for the offer Rich, very kind. Let's see how it goes

Dave

36 year PCA member
    PM sent!!!!!!!

These are all sold subject to payments.

Thanks. Dave

Hi Dave,

I received my set today and as both Clyde and Frank already said, they're absolutely perfectly put together.
    If only my car was ready to already put these in...

Thanks!