Dear Porsche friends,

Just want to make you aware that the Porsche Sonderwunsch Turbo 3.3 ( photo in the 911x911 Porsche museum book) still exists and is resting in Netherlands for many years still in perfect condition.
We bought this unique Car ( German will say Unikat) some years ago.
It is a time capsule to the 80s and far over the top for today but this makes him also desirable.
When I bought the car I was not aware of the fact that a picture of this one of one car was printed in the 911 Performance handbook before someone asked me if this was my car.
I started a thread on the Pelican Forum and this delivered many very positive reactions .

You can find this when you google "Sonderwunsch Pearl Unikat"

As many of you probably know it is very hard to clarify that a specific car is a factory build Sonderwunsc because there was no option code for Sonderwunsch till 1987.
In 1981 1 Sonderwunsch car was build and 1982 38 Sonderwunsch build.

For this car there is no discussion because of this very unique build a picture is printed in the Museum book 911x911 and of course I have all documentation from that time 1981 with the car also factory communication regarding the special build. The price in 1981 was 98.000DM for a standard Turbo the customer who ordered this car also ordered at the Factory a slant nose body modification but without " slant nose" the common Turbo wings he liked more . But the very special serie 1 slant nose bumper had to stay in the modification with all lamps included. Furthermore he ordered a lot of special wishes to add to his car and the bill of all these modifications was another 30.000 DM.

He had the age of 26 years and desired a very special Unique car in Performance and looks ( he called it his Baby because he had to wait for almost 9 month for delivery), now he succeeds in that because the car was also added Performance ( Leistungssteigerung) bij Porsche for example the boost had an upgrade from 0.65 bar to 1.15 Bar.

He owned the car till 1997 and sold it with 22.000 Km to a German dealer who sold the car to Netherlands.
The Dutch owner sold the car in 2013 with 320507 Km .
Now the car has almost 35000 Km on the odo.

I visited several exhibitions with the car and at a Porsche dealership intro of the Turbo S last year it was exposed .
Porsche AG representative of the now " Exclusive Manufactur " ( new name for the old Sonderwunsch program) was very surprised that this very unique car stil exist in this unrestored , undamaged condition with such a low milage over the years.

I am in contact with the first German owner by E mail .

Thanks for reading,

John